Ammonium Nitrate based imported NPK Compound from EuroChem JSC, Russia which contains two types of nitrogen source, ie. Ammonium (NH4) and nitrate (NO3) with minimum 75% water soluble P2O5. It is a high quality granular form, free flowing and non-powdery.
1. Formulation for matured oil palms.
2. Ideal NK ratio of approx. 1:2 and its high total nutrient content (44% of total nutrient) to provide good growth and production.
3. A complete nutrient with high K formulation to promote higher yield and quality fruits especially in mature oil palms and cash crops ie. papaya, banana, corn and others.
4. Nitrate is readily available for plant uptake in which ammonium will be converted to nitrate by soil microbes to sustain the nitrogen nutrient for the crops.
5. High water soluble P2O5 (minimum 75%) provides fast reaction and suitable to be incorporated into any fertilizer program.
6. Sufficient Mg to enhance yield production and oil synthesis.
7. Essential trace elements for better crop growth and development.
Total Nitrogen (N): 13% (Ammonium: 7%; Nitrate: 6%)
Phosphate (P2O5): 5% (Water soluble Phosphate: 3.9%)
Potassium Oxide (K2O): 22%
Magnesium Oxide (MgO): 4%
Trace Element (TE): Zn, Mn, Co & Cu
To know more info or nearest dealer store, kindly call us at +60(3) 7666 8899 or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org