Ammonium Nitrate based imported NPK Compound from EuroChem JSC, Russia which contains two types of nitrogen source, ie. Ammonium (NH4) and nitrate (NO3) with minimum 75% water soluble P2O5. It is a high quality granular form, free flowing and non-powdery.
1. Formulation for immature oil palms (3rd year palm onwards).
2. High N, P and K to enhance growth and prepare for maturity.
3. Sufficient P & K for inducing flowering and enhancing fruits formation.
4. Nitrate is readily available for plant uptake in which ammonium will be converted to nitrate by soil microbes to sustain the nitrogen nutrient for the crops.
5. High water soluble P2O5 (minimum 75%) provides fast reaction and suitable to be incorporated into any fertilizer program.
6. Availability of magnesium, sulphur and trace elements (TE) ie. Zinc, Manganese, Cobalt and Copper to give better yield and improve fruit quality.
Total Nitrogen (N): 12% (Ammonium: 7%; Nitrate: 5%)
Phosphate (P2O5): 12% (Water soluble Phosphate: 9.5%)
Potassium Oxide (K2O): 20%
Magnesium Oxide (MgO): 3%
Trace Element (TE): Zn, Mn, Co & Cu
To know more info or nearest dealer store, kindly call us at +60(3) 7666 8899 or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org